It’s very easy to order from us! Follow these simple steps below to order from us:
- Go to our shop and find the products that you would like to purchase.
- Add them to your cart. Feel free to continue browsing to add more products to your cart.
- View your cart. If you have any coupon codes, you can enter and apply it in your cart. If you are ready to complete your purchase, click Checkout.
- Enter your shipping details in the checkout page.
- Complete your order. You will be provided with instructions on how to send an e-transfer to pay for your order.
- Once we receive your payment, we will start to process your order and have it shipped to you. Please note that outside of our standard work hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST) your payment may not be received right away.
We ONLY serve customers who are 19+ in Canada or 21+ in QC.
We DO NOT ship anywhere outside of Canada.
By shopping with us, you agreeing that you are of age discussed above.
Our standard cut off time is 10:00am PST Monday to Friday. If your payment is received before 10:00am, it will be shipped out that same day. If your order was placed over the weekend (after Friday 10:00am), it will be shipped out on Monday.
Orders are typically shipped around 3:30pm PST. Your tracking number will come shortly AFTER it has been shipped.
1) If your order was placed at 9:05am PST on Wednesday, it will ship out Wednesday.
2) If your order was placed at 3:00pm PST on Thursday, it will ship out Friday.
3) If your order was placed at 9:00am PST on Saturday, it will ship out Monday.
Due to the nature of the industry, all products are FINAL SALE. Unfortunately, we do not accept any returns and there will be no refunds.
If you are unsatisfied with your experience or product, we will do the best we can to assist you.
Yes, absolutely! We are always open to new vendors and retailers to carry our product and can have special discounts for your brand.
If you are looking for options beyond what you see on our website, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line: “BULK INQUIRY”.
We will try our best to meet your needs.
We ship with Canada Post using their Expedited Parcel and XpressPost options. We offer FREE XpressPost Shipping on all orders over $200! All orders come with a tracking number.
Expedited Parcel (2-8 business days): $15 flat-rate shipping for orders under $200.
XpressPost (1-4 business days): $20 flat-rate shipping for orders under $200. FREE XPRESSPOST SHIPPING on all orders over $200.
Please note that Canada Post may experience unexpected delays and the shipping times above are an estimate.
Your order will be sent that it won’t be recognized as a cannabis purchase.
Here are some methods we practice to ensure your order is sent discreetly:
- All shipping labels are coming from a NON-CANNABIS RELATED company. Canada Post will think it is coming from a non-cannabis store.
- Although extracts do not produce as much smell as flowers, we vacuum seal everything to make sure there is NO SMELL.
- Your order is shipped in a box, so that no one can actually FEEL what you are ordering.
We ship from Vancouver, BC. With Expedited Parcel, the closer to BC, the quicker your parcel will arrive. With XpressPost, it is typically delivered from the closest airport. This means all orders arrive relatively quick, based on how far your location is from the closest airport Canada Post uses for shipping.
Here is a shipping guideline (not a shipping guarantee):
- British Columbia (Urban) – Expedited: 1-2 business days, XpressPost 1 business day
- British Columbia (Non-Urban) – Expedited: 1-3 business days, XpressPost 1-2 business days
- Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba (Urban) – Expedited: 2-4 business days, XpressPost 2 business days
- Alberta,Saskatchewan, Manitoba (Non-Urban) – Expedited: 2-5 business days, XpressPost 2-3 business days
- Ontario, Quebec (Urban) – Expedited: 3-5 business days, XpressPost 2-3 business days
- Ontario, Quebec (Non-Urban) – Expedited: 3-7 business days, XpressPost 2-5 business days
- New Brunswick, Newfoundland, P.E.I., Nova Scotia (Urban) – Expedited: 5-8 business days, XpressPost 2-3 business days
- New Brunswick, Newfoundland, P.E.I., Nova Scotia (Non-Urban) – Expedited: 6-10+ business days, XpressPost 2-6 business days
- Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut (Urban) – Expedited: 5-8 business days, XpressPost 2-5 business days
- Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut (Non-Urban) – Expedited: 5-10+ business days, XpressPost 3-8+ business days
If it has past 2 business days after your expected delivery date, please contact us and we can advise what to do next.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business, Canada Post does not give us any shipping guarantee refunds or insurance on packages. Everything you purchase is at your own risk. With that said, we will always try our best to accomodate each situation.
There are a few reasons why you may have not received your package:
Your order is marked DELIVERED:
- A common situation is that the delivery driver scanned it delivered, but has not physically delivered it yet. It may be coming later that day, or within 1-2 days. In this situation, you should wait a few days.
- The item might have been stolen. There is nothing you can truly do in this situation. We strongly recommend using a FlexDelivery address if your area is prone to theft.
- We will try our best to help you if it is this situation, but WE DO NOT COVER PACKAGES MARKED AS DELIVERED.
Your order is still in transit, 2-3 business days (21 business days for COVID-19) past the expected delivery date:
- We can submit a case for you to investigate the whereabouts of your parcel, this may take 3-5 business days for a response from Canada Post
- We typically will offer you a partial credit to re-order, if you have waited so long. We will also credit you the entire amount at the end of the Canada Post investigation, if it is deemed lost.
Your order has been RETURNED TO SENDER:
- This typically means that the shipping address is incorrect. You may be missing a unit number, a buzzer code, or it was rejected when they tried to deliver.
- If this is the case, you must contact us RIGHT AWAY as we only have a small period of time to TRY and fix it.
- We will double check out shipping label and if we made the error, we will send you a replacement after confirming the address.
- We DO NOT cover or replace any RETURN TO SENDER cases.
If you have any other shipping concerns or questions, please contact us.
You should receive your tracking number around 3:30pm PST in your e-mail. If you do not receive the tracking number, it may in your spam folder as well. IF it is not in your spam folder, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will send it to you manually.
You can track your package with your tracking number here:
There are typically many ways that you can use extracts, it also depends what type of extract you are using and what you prefer. We will give you a few common ways that you can smoke your concentrates and will match it up to what you can do.
This method is the most common, but will require a setup with some gear. With a proper dab/oil rig and a torch, you can smoke your concentrates similar to you would a bong.
- Break off a piece of your concentrate and put it on your dabbing tool.
- Heat up the glass banger or nail with your torch until it is slightly red hot.
- Once heated, let the nail cool for a bit and slide the dome over.
- Put your dabbing tool against the heated banger/nail so the concentrate melts off your dabbing tool.
- Cover your banger with the topper for better circulation as you inhale the vapour.
Add to Joint/Pipe
This may be one of the most simple ways to smoke concentrates for beginners. We may recommend this one for shatter, live resin, and sauce.
Simply crumble and spread out your concentrate on top of a joint and roll it up or crumble in your glass pipe.
The downside to this method, is you won’t get to enjoy the true experience of the concentrate, as it will be blended with your flower. With that said, many people do enjoy the special blend of a creation by mixing it together.
Concentrate Vape Pen
This is starting to become a more popular way to smoke concentrates due to the convenience. An example of a popular brand used for concentrate vape pens is Yocan.
Different devices may operate differently, but we have listed the typical way to use a concentrate vape pen:
- Open the chamber to put your concentrate on the coil.
- Press the button while the chamber is open so your concentrate can lightly melt.
- Close the chamber.
- Hold the button and inhale to smoke your concentrate.
Properly storing your concentrates will help your preserve the flavour and potency of your extracts, so you can use them longer at your best convenience.
There is one almighty general rule and that is to store all your concentrates in a dark, cool environment.
We also recommend storing your concentrates in air-tight glass containers.
If you do not have a dark, cool environment to store your concentrates, you can also store your concentrates in the fridge. This can also be used for long-term storage of your extracts. It’s best to store it in something air-tight or a glass jar. Ideally, you want to have as little air as possible by using a vacuum sealer. You can also put your concentrates in parchment, then into a sealed bag, then into a glass jar.
It’s always a possibility that your shatter may sugar up upon transit due to hotter temperatures (particularly in the summer).
It is still safe to consume and has no changes in terms of the effects of the shatter.
Some people say it’s a bit hard to handle, some people say it’s actually tastier.
None the less, it’s good to go!
Make sure that the device you are using is compatible with 510 thread.
The first thing to do is to test whether is may be a problem with the cartridge or vape battery. If it’s possible, please test the cartridge with another battery device. Sometimes, the battery device may not create a good connection with all 510 thread cartridges.
Another common thing is that the cart may be clogged. A common way to resolve this is to apply some indirect heat. We usually recommend using a hair dryer or put it in the oven on LOW heat. Be careful when trying to use your cart again after applying indirect heat.
If required, you can also unscrew and screw the cartridge back together. A bit of fidgeting sometimes does solve the issue.
If you are still having any problems with your vape cartridge, please do contact us and we will try our best to assist you after you have tried these simple troubleshooting steps.
Due to the nature of this industry, there is no way to guarantee if anything is “SAFE”. What we can tell you is that we would use our own product, and we would consider it to be safe.
All of our products are made with with no VG, no PG, no vitamin e acetate, no added fillers.